The offered Cuso4 Copper Sulphate is utilized for formulating pesticides, fungicides, fertilizers and herbicides. It is widely demanded in poultry, agricultural and pharmaceutical industry. It is processed using high grade chemical compounds with the proper assistance of our vendors team of skilled professionals. Having balanced formulation and accurate pH value, this Cuso4 Copper Sulphate is available to the clients at affordable prices within promised time frame.
- Description: Fine Blue Crystalline, free from Dirt & Visible Impurities.
- Particle Size 1 mm to 3 mm.
- Assly As Cuso4 5H2O 97 % to 99 %.
- Metal as Cu: 24 % to 25 %
- Ph.: 5 % 99.50 % shows 2.5 to 3.0 Ph.
- Iron as Fe: 0.0025 %.
- Zinc as Zn: 0.005 %.
- Chloride as Cl: 0.002 %.
- Nitrite as No3: 0.01 %.
- Other Metals: 0.002 %
- Insole mat.: 0.02 %.
- Physical Form: Powder, Crystals
- Application: Industrial, Agriculture
- Storage: Room Temperature
- Smell: Other
- Product Type: Copper Sulphate Anhydrous
- HDPE bag with LDPE liner in 20 kg, 25kg, 40kg and 50 kg
- As per customers request